Volume 25.2 (2020-2021)
The Review is a subscriber-based print journal. Articles are available through HeinOnline and EBSCO. They will be available in open access on this website as of November 2022 – one year from date of publication.
- The King's Two Bodies and the Canadian Office of the Queen
- Executive Lawmaking and COVID-19 Public Health Orders in Canada
Shaun Fluker and Lorian Hardcastle
- Indigenous-Municipal Legal Relationships Moving Beyond the Duty to Consult and Accommodate
- Denying & Reckoning with Implicit Law: The Case of the City of Toronto v Ontario (AG)
- Emerging Debates on Collective Religious Freedom in Canada